Lubricated Taper Plug Valve Screwed
MVS Lubricated Taper Plug Valve screwed ends is manufactured in sizes from ½” to 3”, is used on a wide variety of liquid, gaseous and slurry services. MVS Lubricated Taper Plug Valve Screwed has its integral operating shank at the large end of the taper plug. This reduces friction between the plug and the packing and also acts as a separate and very effective seal against leakage of the line fluid into the packing space.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS : MVS LUBRICATED TAPER PLUG VALVE SCREWED
1) Size Range : Screwed Ends – 15 mm to 80 mm
2) Design Standard : BS 5353 / API 599
3) Face to Face : BS EN 558 -1
4) Testing Standard : API 598 / EN 12266-1 (BS 6755-1)
5) Pressure Rating : Class 150
6) Port & Type : Two Way / Three Way / Four Way – Lubricated and PTFE Sleeved
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : MVS LUBRICATED TAPER PLUG VALVE SCREWED
1) Body / Cover & Gland : Cast Iron to IS 210 Gr. FG 220
2) Plug : Cast Iron to IS 210 Gr. FG 220 or Cast Steel to ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB
3) Shim : Mild Steel, Nickle Plates
4) Gland Packing : Rubberised Asbestos
5) Gasket : Compressed Asbestos
6) Sleeve or Diaphragm : PTFE / CFT / GRAFOIL
END CONNECTION : Standard Screwed ends to have BS: 21 (Parallel or Taper) or ANSI / ASME B 1. 20.1 (NPT)threads. Socket Weld ends as per ASME B 16.11 & Butt weld ends as per ASME B 16.25 suitable for schedule 40 /40S.
LUBRICANT CUM SEALANT (LUB STICKS) : Lub-Seal available with us for different kind of application like L.P.G., Ammonia, Hi-Temperature, On request, plug sealant from a wide range offered, can be supplied to suit the nature of service. It is recommended that you consult us before selecting the plug sealant for a new service.
FEATURES / BENEFITS OF LUBRICATED TAPER PLUG VALVE SCREWED:
Greater process control via tapered plug design that holds firmly to its tapered seat so that complete tightness is achieved while maintaining smooth valve operation
Longer service life through tapered seat surfaces of the plug and body that prevents exposure to line fluid when valve is in the open position
Increased reliability due to the straight flow path design that minimizes pressure loss by allowing very little resistance to flow