Plastic Diaphragm Valve
MVS Two Way Plastic Diaphragm Valve are manufactured in Isotactic PP and PVDF Material. In size range of 15 mm to 150 mm and are available in wide choice of elastomer rubber diaphragms. Plastic Diaphragm valves are excellent for flow control. By compressing the diaphragm against the weir, all flow is shut off. Diaphragm valves use a flexible diaphragm to shut off flow. They are suitable for both clean and slurry type fluids at pressures up to 150 psi.
Our pvdf diaphragm valve design is abrasion resistant and non clogging. Slurries at low pressure that would normally clog most other valve designs easily pass through a pvdf diaphragm valve. Our diaphragm valves are available with pneumatic or electric actuation.
Technical Specifications of Plastic Diaphragm Valve
1) Construction : Single Piece Weir Type Design Body, Soft Seated.
2) Design & Manufacturing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 150 mm (Flanged Ends), 15 mm to 100 mm (Threaded Ends)
4) End Connections : Flanged as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#), BS 10 (Table D/E/F) & DIN STD, Screwed Ends as per BSP
5) Material Options : PP (Polypropylene), ISOTACTIC PP, PPH, PVDF (Poly-Vinyli-dene-Fluoride)
6) Hydrostatic Test : At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and Seat.
7) Engineering Options : SS 304 / SS 316 Parts / Fastners can be supplied,
8) Elastomer / Diaphragm Options : PTFE Backed by Neoprene / EPDM / Viton / Neoprene / Natural etc.
9) Operation : Manual Hand-Wheel, Pneumatic Actuators are Air-to-open (ATO), Spring-to-close
Features of MVS Plastic Diaphragm Valve
One piece sturdy body with cross ribs to reinforce end flanges.
Latest inverted design diaphragm remains unstressed while valve is in closed position gives more service life.
Deep seat allows maximum flow & excellent throttling characteristics.
Available with Neoprene, EPDM, Hyplon, Butyl, Viton, Teflon coated and pure PTFE diaphragms.
Available in screwed end connections also.