PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve
MVS manufacturer of Two Way Industrial Weir A Type PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve is available in size range of 15 mm to 200 mm. And are available in Ductile SG Iron, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Material in Flanged End Connection as per ANSI 150.
Our Diaphragm valve Body Lining Options include Polypropylene (PP), PTFE, FEP, PFA, PVDF etc. MVS PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valves comes fitted with PTFE Backed by Neoprene or EPDM Rubber Diaphragm Pad. PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valves are available as Manual Operated, Pneumatic (fail open, fail closed, double acting) Operated and Electric Actuator Operated.
MVS range of bi directional Weir Type fep lined diaphragm valve offer exceptional durability and reliability. The clean design completely isolates line media from the mechanical components of the valve.
Bubble tight shutoff (Class VI) and in-line serviceability (top entry) maximize plant efficiency and productivity. MVS Weir Type pfa lined diaphragm valves are suited to on-off and control applications.
PVDF Lined Diaphragm valve are manufactured to international standards. Precision machining with strict quality control ensure consistency, reliability and durability.
Salient Features of MVS PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve
IDEAL for Industrial & Corrosive Duties.
100% Leak tight (Class VI Leakage Rate) Operation Low Maintenance
Best performance in Throttling & Flow control applications.
Complete isolation of working parts from process stream
1) Design Standard : BS EN 13397:2002 (Formerly BS 5156)
2) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 200 mm
4) Design : Weir or A Type Design
5) Face to Face : EN 558-1 Series 7 (Formerly BS 5156 length)
6) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
7) Drilling : ASA #150 / DIN 2632/2633 / BS 10 Table D, E or F / Customer Specified.
8) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
9) Body M.O.C : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 (SS 304), ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M (SS 316)
10) Diaphragm : PTFE Backed by Neoprene / EPDM / Viton Rubber-Screw Stud Type Design / Pin Bayonet Type
11) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322, PP – ASTM D 4101
12) Dimensions : BS EN 558 – 2, Table-7, Series-7
13) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) – 15 Kg/Cm, Seat – 11 Kg/Cm, Pneumatic Test : Seat – 6 Kg/Cm
14) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
15) Operation : Pneumatic operated diaphragm Linear actuators, Electro-Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Electrical Actuator, Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch etc.
manufacturer of weir a type ptfe lined diaphragm valve in India
manufacturers of pfa lined diaphragm valve in India