PTFE Lined Equal Cross
MVS PTFE Lined Equal Cross is manufactured in Ductile Iron, Cast Steel and Stainless Steel Casting up to 150 NB Size, Above sizes are supplied as Fabricated.
Our PTFE Lined Equal Cross can be supplied with virgin liners or static dissipating (Anti-static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site.
We are able to supply lined crosses up to 3”NB with a cast steel body, larger sizes and crosses with rotating flanges are supplied as fabrications. We can supply reducing crosses with one or two reduced bore branches.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Equal Cross :
1) Size Range : 25 mm to 300 mm
2) Types : Equal Cross
3) End Connection : Both Sides fixed flanges – Rotating – Fixed On / Off Centres
4) Material : Steel Fabrication – ASTM A234 Gr.WPB with Flanges are as per ASTM A105 / IS 2062 , Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40,
5) Flanges : Made IS 2062 Plates, ASTM A105, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316)
6) Flange Dimensions : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300, Mixed
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA
8) Lining Options : PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Design Specifications of PTFE Lined Equal Cross
Flange : As per ANSI B 16.5/B 16.42
Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 # 150
Other Flanges Drilling like DIN 2632 / 2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request. Sizes above 6″ fabricated from pipe
PTFE Lined Equal Cross Options
Flange : Rotating, Fixed On / Off center DIN PN 10 / 16, BS 10, ASME 300, Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs / Lugs, Vent Extensions
Geometry : Non Standard Dimensions