PTFE Lined Equal Tee
MVS manufactures PVDF, FEP, PFA, PTFE Lined Equal Tee in cast steel and stainless steel body options. Generally manufactured to ASME B 16.5 class 150 dimensions. We can also offer pfa lined equal tees to DIN dimensions and ASME class 300 dimension lined equal tee.
PTFE Lined Equal Tee can be supplied with virgin liners or static dissipating (Anti static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site. We supply most of the common sizes with a cast steel body, tees with rotating flanges etc are supplied as fabrications.
Technical Specification of PTFE Lined Equal Tee
1) Size Range : 25 mm to 300 mm
2) Types : Equal Tee
3) End Connection : Both Sides fixed flanges – Rotating – Fixed On / Off Centres
4) Material : Steel Fabrication – ASTM A234 Gr.WPB with Flanges are as per ASTM A105 / IS 2062 , Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40,
5) Flanges : Made IS 2062 Plates, ASTM A105, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316)
6) Flange Dimensions : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300, Mixed
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA
8) Lining Options : PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
12) Flange Options : Three fixed flange; three loose flange and two fixed flanges or two loose flanges are on request
Options in PTFE Lined Equal Tee
Flange : Rotating, Fixed On/Off center DIN PN 10/16, BS 10, ASME 300, Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs / Lugs, Vent Extensions
Material : Stainless Steel
Lining : PFA / HDPE / PP
Geometry : Non Standard Dimensions
Other Flange Drilling like DIN 2632/2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request.
Sizes above 6″ are fabricated from pipe