PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Valve
MVS PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Valve is manufactured in Y Type Design in Body Options of Cast Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel fully lined with FEP, PFA or PVDF. Solid Floating Disc opens inside vessles which can avoid light sedimentation and incrustations.
MVS PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Valve drain type are highly corrosion-resistant and hermetically sealed. They are particularly suitable for applications involving highly aggressive and ultrapure liquids, installed under PTFE lined reactor vessels or glass lined vessels.
The plug opens into the vessel and can therefore penetrate light sedimentation and incrustations. Our PFA Lined Flush Bottom valve have universal chemical resistance and have a cost and lead time advantage over to valves made of special metals.
MVS PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Tank Drain Valve are ideal for draining tanks, reactors or pipelines containing non viscous media. They are widely used in the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Fine Chemicals, Biochemical, and mineral refining industries.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Valve
1) Design and Testing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
3) Sizes (NB) : 50 NB X 40 NB, 80 NB X 50 NB, 100 NB X 80 NB, 150 NB X 100 NB
4) Drilling : ASA #150, DIN 2632 / 33, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
5) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
6) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A 395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, SS 304 ASTM A 351 Gr. CF8, SS 316 ASTM A 351 Gr. CF8M
7) Internals : M.S., AISI 304, AISI 316, lined with FEP, PFA, PVDF
8) Seat and Packings : PTFE
9) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322
10) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Seat – 10 Kg/Cm2
11) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
12) Design Options : Pneumatic Cylinder, Pneumatic Diaphragm Linear Actuator, Down to Open Design.