PTFE Lined Globe Valve
MVS Bellow Sealed PTFE Lined Globe Valve features high Security one piece Valve Body as well as all other pressure-bearing components made of cast ductile iron which Absorbs system pressure and pipe forces. Exchangeable PTFE seat and PTFE plug. Stem sealed by PTFE bellow with an additional safety packing as secondary seal
MVS PTFE Lined Globe Control Valve is an top entry valve which simplifies maintenance of bellows, plug and seat. PTFE lined Globe valve is fitted with PTFE Bellows which hermetically seals the product chamber from the atmosphere and protects the valve stem against corrosion. The PTFE lined globe valve body has carbon or glass filled PTFE trim parts, push down to close action and positive shutoff.
Technical Specifications of MVS PTFE Lined Globe Valve :
1) Design Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Testing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 25 mm to 100 mm
4) Drilling : ASA #150 / DIN 2632/2633 / BS 10 Table D, E or F / Customer Specified.
5) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
6) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 / AISI S.S.304, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M / AISI S.S.316
7) Flexible Bellow / Plug / Seat Ring : PTFE, Gland Packing : PTFE V Ring, Bushing : S.S.
8) Lining Material Options : PFA, FEP, PVDF
9) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) – 15 Kg/Cm, Seat – 10 Kg/Cm, Pneumatic Test : Seat – 6 Kg/Cm
10) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
11) Operation : Manual, Direct / Reverse Acting Diaphragm, Pneumatic Piston Cylinder Actuator, Electro Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Electrical Actuator, Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch, Air Filter Regulator, Electrical Actuator, Pneumatic Diaphragm Actuator.
Fields of application of MVS PTFE Lined Globe Valve :
Flow control of corrosive, hazardous and ultrapure process fluids and gases.
For media where stainless steel and exotic alloys do not provide sufficient corrosion resistance
As an economic alternative to exotic alloy valves
For metal-reactive media, e.g. H2O2
For biotechnology and high-purity media where excellent cleaning
and anti-adhesive surfaces are important
For highly permeating media