PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges
MVS PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges or Reducing Plates are offered in Wafer style with threaded bolt holes and concentric bores. We manufacture standard reducing flanges which are always in stock with us and can also manufacture special reducing flanges as per customer’s requirements.
As a general rule ptfe lined reducing flanges are supplied with a tapered bore, but occasionally due to method of manufacture a parallel bore is supplied. We have a custom-made solution for all transitions between the nominal widths. According to the reduction, lined with PTFE or PFA.
Our PTFE Lined Reducing Flange or Plates can be supplied with virgin unpigmented liners or static dissipating (Anti-static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site. While a full range of sizes are available, non-standard sizes are our specialty.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges
1) Size Range : 15 mm X 25 mm to 200 mm X 250 mm (Above sizes on Req.)
2) Types : Lined Reducing Flange
3) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B 16.42
4) Material : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A 351 Gr. CF8 (SS 304) / CF8M (SS 316)
6) Flange Drilling : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA
8) Lining Options : PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Design Specifications of PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges
Flange : As per ANSI B 16.5 / B 16.42
Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 # 150
Other Flanges Drilling like DIN PN 2632 / 2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request
PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges Options
Flange : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 300, Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs / Lugs, Vent Extensions