PTFE Lined Sight Flow Indicator
MVS Two Way PTFE Lined Sight Flow Indicator comes is Cast Ductile Iron, Cast Steel and Stainless Steel Body Fully FEP, PFA and PVDF Lined in Double Window Type Design. Our PTFE Lined Sight Glass features Bolted Cover with panes of Borosilicate Glass with Integrated Drip Lip on opposite sides and is available in Flanged End Connection as per Class 150.
The PTFE Lined Sight Flow Indicator has 2 borosilicate glass windows. The use of PTFE and PFA means that it has near universal process corrosion resistance
Salient Features of Lined Sight Flow Indicator
Inert to a wide range of Corrosive Chemicals
Eliminates need of using expensive, exotic alloys.
PTFE Double Window Sight Glass provides clear visual flow indication on any corrosive service as all internal components other than glass have been fully lined with either FEP or PFA depending on application
Both the glasses are bolted with the body. Fluids can be viewed from either top or bottom side.
Drip Tube Indication. The Drip Lip integrated with liner provides immediate flow indication even at low velocity
1) Design Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Testing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 200 mm
4) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
5) Drilling : ASA #150 /DIN 2632/33 / BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
6) Face to Face : ANSI B16.10 / DIN 3202 / BS EN 558-1&2
7) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
8) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 (S.S.304), ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M (S.S.316)
9) Glass : Toughened Borosilicate Glass
10) Lining Material Options : FEP – ASTM D 2116, PFA – ASTM D 3307, PVDF – ASTM D 3322, PP – ASTM D 4101
11) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) 15 Kg/Cm
12) Spark Test : 15 KVDC