PTFE Sleeved Plug Valve Manual
MVS Two Way Non Lubricated PTFE Sleeved Plug Valve Flanged Ends and Screwed Ends as per ANSI Class 150 and 300 is available in size range of 15 mm to 150 mm in Manual Wrench Operation. Sleeved Plug Valve is available as Non Jacketed, Jacketed and 3 Way Port Designs. Non Lubricated Plug Valve Body and Plug are available in materials like Ductile Iron, Alloy 20, Carbon Steel, SS 304, SS 316 etc.. We also offer wide range of Sleeve Options like PTFE, 15% RPTFE, 25% RPTFE, Glass Filled PTFE (GFT), Carbon Filled PTFE (CFT).
Sleeved Plug Valves provide tight shutoff from high vacuum through rated pressure at temperatures from -20°F to 600°F. As the plug rotates, the 360° port lips provide a self-cleaning action to remove scaling and adhering media.
The inert PTFE sleeve in our Sleeved Plug Valve completely surrounds the plug. The sleeve provides a large, circumferential sealing surface from port to port. Open, closed, or rotating, the seal is assured. No ball or gate valve can match this sealing power. The ptfe sleeve is securely nestled in the valve body. High pressure ribs, top and bottom retention, and 360° port lips all assure sleeve containment.
Standard jacketed ptfe sleeved plug valve are available in carbon steel or 316 stainless steel. Both Full jackets and Partial Jacket are rated at 235 psi at 400°F. Full jacketed valves have over-sized flanges.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS : PTFE SLEEVED PLUG VALVE
1) Size Range : Flanged Ends – 15 mm to 250 mm (Above 250 mm on Req) / Screwed Ends 15 mm to 80 mm
2) Design Standard : API-599, BS 5353, API 6D
3) Face to Face : ASME B 16.10, EN 558-2, Series 1, 3, 4 & 12.
4) Testing Standard : API-598, EN 12266-1 (BS:6755-1)
5) Pressure Rating : Class 150 & 300, PN 10 & PN 16
6) Port : Two Way
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
1) Body / Cover & Gland : S.G. Iron, Ductile Iron, C.S. (WCB), S.S. 304(CF8), S.S. 316(CF8M)
2) Plug : CA 15, S.S. 304(CF8), S.S. 316(CF8M), S.S. 304L (CF3), S.S. 316L(CF3M), CN7M
3) Sleeve : PTFE / CFT / GFT
4) Gland Packing : PTFE
5) Gasket : PTFE
6) Jacket : M.S., Stainless Steel.
END CONNECTIONS :
1) Screwed : BSP as per BS 21
2) Flanges : To match flanges drilled to BS 10 Table D, F and ANSI / ASME B 16.10 Class 125 Drilled to DIN 2532 PN 10 or PN 16, BS 10 Table E or BS 4504 PN 10
3) Valves can also be offered with undrilled flanges.