3 Way Plug Valve – Multiport
MVS Multi Port Plug Valves range is available as 3 Way Plug Valve and 4 Way Plug Valvein Self Lubricating Type having L Port and T Port Arrangement in materials like Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel. MVS Also offers T Type Non Lubricated PTFE Sleeved 3 Way Plug Valve in carbon steel and stainless steel material. Use of multiport plug valves is advantageous in many installations, providing simplification of piping and convenience in operation.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS : MVS 3 WAY PLUG VALVE
1) Size Range : Flanged Ends – 15 mm to 300 mm, Screwed Ends 15 mm to 80 mm
2) Design Standard : BS 5158
3) Face to Face : MVS
4) Testing Standard : EN 12266-1 (BS 6755-1)
5) Pressure Rating : Class 150 / 300
6) Port : Three Way / Four Way
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
1) Body / Cover & Gland : Cast Iron to IS 210 Gr. FG 220, Carbon Steel (WCB), SS 304, SS 316
2) Plug : Cast Iron to IS 210 Gr. FG 220, Cast Steel to ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB, SS 304, SS 316
3) Shim : Mild Steel, Nickle Plates
4) Gland Packing : Rubberised Asbestos
5) Gasket : Compressed Asbestos
END CONNECTIONS :
Flanged to match flanges drilled to BS 10 Table D, F and ANSI / ASME B 16.10 Class 125 Drilled to DIN 2532 PN 10 or PN 16, BS 10 Table E or BS 4504 PN 10, Valves can also be offered with undrilled flanges.
LUBRICANT CUM SEALANT (LUB STICKS) : Lub-Seal available with us for different kind of application like L.P.G., Ammonia, Hi-Temperature, On request, plug sealant from a wide range offered, can be supplied to suit the nature of service. Kindly consult us before selecting the plug sealant for a new service.
Sleeves for T Type Non Lubricated Sleeved Multiport 3 Way and 4 Way Plug Valve Flanged Ends are available in PTFE, Glass Filled (GFT), Carbon Filled (CFT)