Plastic Sight Glass
MVS Plastic Sight Glass is manufactured in Three Piece Sturdy Construction fitted with toughened glass tube offering a maximum viewing area with a full 360° visibility for dependable observation and inspection from a reasonable distance.
This plastic sight glass is used to see the flow in a water, acid, or basic fluid network. Its tubular design with a borosilicate glass provides a good view on the flow. Tubular plastic sight glass built from PP and PVDF are used for visual checking and control of flows and filling in pipes.
A pvdf sight glass is the most economical and easiest way to add clarity to your piping systems. With an in line sight gauge you can easily monitor your fluid transfers. Often you need to monitor the color or consistency of your materials during the fluid transfer process.
Technical Specifications of Plastic Sight Glass
1) Construction : Three Piece Design, Full Bore, PTFE Seated.
2) Design & Manufacturing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 150 mm (Flanged), 15 mm to 80 mm (Screwed)
4) End Connections : Flanged as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#), BS 10 (Table D/E/F) & DIN STD, Screwed Ends as per BSP
5) Material Options : PP (Polypropylene), ISOTACTIC PP, PP, PVDF (Poly-Vinyli-dene-Fluoride)
6) Glass Tube : Borosil
7) Standard Glass Length : 4 Inch, 6 Inch
8) Hydrostatic Test : At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and Seat.
9) Engineering Options : Glass length as per client’s requirement.
Large 360° viewing area.
double wall construction for maximum safety.
Full flow design (no corners to collect debris).
Wide choice of select plastic materials to assure maximum chemicalccompatibility.
Little or no maintenance required.
No special hardware required for installation (completely assembled and pre-tested).
Available with elastomers or PTFE seals to handle aggressive chemicals.
With full view window of toughened glass tube.