Pneumatic Sanitary Diaphragm Valve
MVS pneumatic sanitary diaphragm valve has a flow optimized stainless steel body, a diaphragm, and actuator. The stainless steel body is available with various surface finish. Actuators are available in single acting & double acting construction. main highlights of these actuators is, they are all Stainless Steel actuators. robust & very easy for maintenance. our actuators are also interchangeable with our BIO BLOCK valves.
Technical Specifications of Pneumatic Sanitary Diaphragm Valve :
1) Size :15 mm to 100 mm
2) Manufacturing & Design Standard : BS EN 13397 (BS 5156)
3) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1 (6755-1)
4) Face to Face Dimensions : As per Manufacturer Standard
5) End Connection :
a. Flanged Ends to suit 150#, DIN PN 10, DIN PN 16, BS 10 Table D & E
b. Screwed (BSP) Female, Screwed (SMS IDF) Male
c. Dairy Connection
d. Socket Weld ends
e. Butt Weld ends
h. Zero Dead Leg
6) Material of Construction :
ASTM A 315 GR. CF8 / CF8M / CF3 / CF3M (SS304/SS316/SS304L/SS 316L)
7) Diaphragms :
a. Natural b. Neoprene c. Hypalon d. Butyl e. EPDM f. Silicone g. PTFE Backed by EPDM Rubber (FDA Approved on Request)
8) Valve Bodies design pressure : PN 16
9) Pneumatic actuator available in fail safe to open, fail safe to close and double acting modes, in solid plastic or with stainless steel intermediate part.
Highlights of pneumatic actuators
Completely stainless steel construction 100% autoclavable design with no cavities. Can be made available on request.
Sturdy and technically proven design. Suitable for aseptic and Industrial applications. Provides excellent resistant to chemicals and steam.
Our actuators are carefully designed to suite field Conversion in line without any need of special Tools or any modification.
Remote feed back facility by transparent Micro Switch Box having One or Two nos. of Micro Switches, Proximity Switches.