PP Ball Check Valve
MVS Two Way PP Ball Check valve is basically non return valve in ball type design, MVS PP Ball Check Valve is manufactured in full bore two piece design in both flanged and screwed end connections.
PP Ball Check Valves (1/2″ to 4″) are of all thermoplastic (pp, pvdf) construction. Body has full length ribs for maximum flow, minimum pressure drop, and to eliminate ball sticking and chatter. Ball is of solid thermoplastic material. Seat is full circle and resilient. A molded gasket seal and seat enlarges seating surface and facilitates maintenance. Non Return Valves require less than one (1) PSI to open and 3 -5 PSI to close drop tight. Valves are capable of installation in either vertical or horizontal pipe run. PVDF Ball Check Valves are readily adaptable for foot valve service with the addition of a screen assembly.
Technical Specifications of PP Ball Check Valve
1) Construction : 2 Piece Ball Type Design, Soft Seated, Toughened Ball, Full Bore.
2) Design & Manufacturing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 100 mm (Flanged Ends), 15 mm to 50 mm (Threaded Ends)
4) End Connections : Flanged as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#), BS 10 (Table D/E/F) & DIN STD, Screwed Ends as per BSP
5) Material Options : PP (Polypropylene), ISOTACTIC PP, PPH, PVDF (Poly-Vinyli-dene-Fluoride)
6) Hydrostatic Test : At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and Seat.
7) Engineering Options : PVDF / PTFE Solid Ball, Available with various elastomer seats like Neoprene, Hyplon, EPDM, Viton for compatibility with different chemicals.
Free floating ball allows maximum flow through valve.
No Maintenance as only moving part is the ball
The solid polypropylene/ PVDF ball seated on elastomer seat gives no chance for leakage.
Ball fully supported by guide ribs for full flow and minimum turbulence.
Available with various elastomer seats like Neoprene, Hypalon, EPDM, Viton for compatibility with different chemicals.
Tight shut-off achieved at a minimum of 1 Meter Water.
Available in screwed end connections also.