PTFE Lined Eccentric Reducers
MVS PTFE Lined Eccentric Reducers are manufactured in Ductile Iron, Cast Steel and Stainless Steel with PFA, FEP, PVDF and PP Lining having Flanged End connection as per ASME B 16.5 class 150 and DIN dimensions.
Our PFA Lined Eccentric Reducer can be supplied with virgin unpigmented liners or static dissipating (Anti-static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site. Reducers designed to ensure free draining of horizontal pipe lines.
Eccentric Reducer possesses high strength and great resistance to corrosion. SS 304 FEP Lined Eccentric Reducers are extremely sturdy and weatherproof.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Eccentric Reducers
1) Size Range : 15 mm X 25 mm to 200 mm X 250 mm (above sizes on req.)
2) Type : Eccentric Reducer
3) End Connection : Both Sides fixed flanges – Rotating – Fixed On / Off Centres
4) Material : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40
5) Flanges : Made from IS 2062 Plates, ASTM A105, CF8 (SS 304), CF8M (SS 316)
6) Flange Dimensions : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300, Mixed
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA.
8) Lining Options : PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Flange : As per ANSI B 16.5/B 16.42
Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 # 150
Other Flanges Drilling like DIN 2632/2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request
Flange : Rotating DIN PN 10/16, BS10, ASME 300, Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs/Lugs, Vent Extensions
Geometry : Non Standard Dimensions