PTFE Lined Gate Valve
MVS PTFE Lined Gate Valve incorporate OS & Y Type Design in body and Wedge material options of Cast Steel and Stainless Steel which can be supplied fully Fluorine lined with varieties of lining like FEP, PFA and PVDF.
MVS PTFE Lined Gate Valves is available in size range of 50 mm to 200 mm in Flanged End connection having pressure rating of Class 150 and Class 300
A ptfe lined, slightly wedge-formed slide acts as a closing element of the ptfe lined gate valve. The slide rises and lowers by revolving the valve stem. Thanks to the pfa lined wedge solution, the valve is not particularly sensitive to the impurities remaining between the slide and the sealing surface as is the case with a traditional wedge gate valve.
It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
Technical Specifications of MVS PTFE Lined Gate Valve
1) Design Standard : ASME B16.34
2) Testing Standard : API 598
3) End-to-end dimension: ASME/ANSI 16.10
4) Flange Standard: ASME/ANSI 16.5
5) Size Range : 25 mm to 200 mm
6) Drilling : ASA #150 / DIN 2632/2633 / BS 10 Table D, E or F / Customer Specified.
7) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
8) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 / AISI SS 304, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M / AISI SS 316
9) Wedge Disc : SS 304 / CF8, SS316 / CF8M, SS 304L / CF3, SS 316L / CF3M
10) Stem Material : SS304 ,SS410,SS416, SS420
11) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116
12) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) – 15 Kg/Cm², Seat – 10 Kg/Cm², Pneumatic Test : Seat – 6 Kg/Cm²
13) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.