Screwed End Diaphragm Valve
Our Unlined Screwed End Diaphragm Valve in Weir Type Design, with threaded ends as per BSPP is suitable for general industrial applications. A handwheel operated screwed end diaphragm valve with Ductile Iron body, bonnet and EPDM or Neoprene Rubber diaphragm.
A manual diaphragm valve in ductile iron GGG40 black epoxy coated and screwed BSPP. Handwheel operated with yellow position indicator. The valve closure is by way of an EPDM elastic polymer diaphragm. The valve is a weir type design and operates in a linear motion. Bolted bonnet and seat less design ensures an inexpensive easy to maintain solution for a large number of applications.
MVS range of bi directional Weir Type threaded ends diaphragm valve offer exceptional durability and reliability. The clean design completely isolates line media from the mechanical components of the valve.
Screwed Ends Diaphragm Valves are used in chemical and water treatment industries for their low maintenance and easy availability
Threaded Ends Diaphragm Valves are preferred by the mining, mineral processing and fertilizer industries for their ability to control abrasive and corrosive media.
Technical Specifications :
1) Size : 15 mm to 50 mm
2) Manufacturing & Design Standard : BS EN 13397 (BS 5156)
3) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1 (6755-1)
4) Face to Face Dimensions : As per Manufacturer Standard
5) End Connection : Screwed to BSP (BS 21 Parallel or Taper)
6) Valve Bodies design pressure : PN 16
7) Material of Construction : Ductile Iron / S.G. Iron / GGG-40, Cast Stainless Steel – S.S. 304 (ASTM A 351 Gr. CF 8), Cast Stainless Steel – S.S. 316 (ASTM A 351 Gr. CF 8M)
8) Diaphragm : Natural, Neoprene, Hypalon, Butyl, EPDM, Silicone, PTFE Backed by EPDM or Neoprene Rubber
Common Applications of Screwed Ends Diaphragm Valve
Mining &Mineral Processing
Water Treatment & Filtration
Food & Beverage
Paints & Coatings
Textiles & Leather
Pulp & Paper