PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve
MVS Split Body PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve is manufactured in size range of 40 mm to 400 mm, Body and Integral Disc with shaft material are available in Ductile Iron A395, Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel duly lined with FEP, PFA and PVDF.
MVS PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve is available in Wafer Body Style in ANSI 150#, PN6, PN 10, PN16 Class operated by Hand lever, Manual Gear, Pneumatic Actuator and wide range of Accessories like positioner, proximity switch box, Limit switch, solenoid valve etc
Our high performance PTFE lined butterfly valves are ideally suited for the stringent performance requirements demanded with isolating and controlling wet and dry chlorine gas as well as hydrochloric acid.
Technical Specification – PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve :
1) Design Standard : BS EN 593:2004 (Formerly BS 5155)
2) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)
3) Size Range : 25 mm to 600 mm
4) Design : Split Body – Wafer Type and Full Lug Type
5) End Connection : Wafer Type to sandwich between two flanges as per ANSI B16.5 / DIN PN 10 / DIN PN 16
6) Face to Face : API 609 / DIN 3202 K1 / BS 5155 / ISO 5752 / BS EN 558-1/2
7) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
8) Body / Disc M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 (S.S.304), ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M (S.S.316)
9) Lining Material Options : PTFE – ASTM D 4895, PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322
10) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) – 20 Kg/Cm, Seat – 11 Kg/Cm, Pneumatic Test : Seat – 6 Kg/Cm
11) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
12) Operation : Gear Box, Pneumatic Actuator, Electro-Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Electrical Actuator, Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch, Air Filter Regulator
Salient Features :
‘Maintenance Free’ High Performance Design
Bubble Tight Closer provides process efficiency
Dynamic Live Loaded Seal Design give super safe operation.
Intact Performance in severe conditions of corrosion, abrasion, and temperature fluctuation.
Precision Spherically Molded & Machined One Piece Disc/Stem
Minimum 3mm Thick PFA Liner
Integral Actuator Mounting Flange
ISO 5211 Mounting Flange
Dynamically Loaded Mechanical Shaft Seal
Radially Loaded Atmospheric Seal
Enhanced Resilient 360 degrees Elastomeric Energizer
High Strength A193 B7 Fasteners
Blowout Proof Stem
Chambered PFA Raised Face Flange Sealing