PTFE Lined Wafer Check Valve
MVS manufactures Fully PTFE Lined Wafer Check Valve in Single Disc Design. Swing Type PTFE Lined Wafer Check Valve is suitable to mount between two flanges of ANSI B 16.5, and are ideal for use in totally lined piping system in corrosion application. This valve can be mount in either direction.
Swing Type PTFE Lined wafer check valve has a fully PFA fluoropolymer encapsulated one piece disc and hinge and PFA lined body. It has a retained disc design overcoming the installation problems associated with 2 piece designs. The angled seat allows the valve to be installed in both horizontal and vertical applications. The non return valve has very simple operation allowing flow only one way through the valve.
The PTFE Lined Wafer Check Valves is available in sizes 1”NB up to 12” NB in a wafer style pattern and is ideally suited to slurry duties as the disc swings freely from the bore.
Technical Specification of MVS Lined Wafer Check Valve :
1) Design Standard : BS EN 593:2004 (Formerly BS 5155)
2) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)
3) Size Range : 25 mm to 400 mm (larger sizes on request)
4) Flange : Wafer Type to Sandwich between flanges as per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
5) Face to Face : ANSI B16.10 / DIN 3202 K1 / BS 5155 / ISO 5752 / API 609 / BS EN 558 – 1 & 2
6) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
7) Body / Disc M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 (S.S.304), ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M (S.S.316)
8) PTFE Solid Seat Retainer Ring
9) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322
10) Dimensions : As per BS EN 558-2 Table-6,Series 3.
11) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) 15 Kg/Cm, Back Seat Test :02 Kg/Cm,
12) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
Special Installation Instruction
Use PTFE Retainer Ring if connecting pipe ID is greater than Max. Inner Pipe Ø mentioned in below table. In such case retainer ring ID shall be equal to max. pipe ID required for respective size.
Salient Features :
Ideal Replacement to costly high alloy valves.
No Spring or Pin – No Corrosion or Wear & Tear
Low Pressure Drop
Special Liner Locking System to hold liner securely in position.
Hydraulic Test :
Hydraulic Test : Body – 15 Kg/Cm2, Back Seat – 2 Kg/Cm2(Leakage Rate D)
|ΔP (psi)||Leakage Rate|
|0 – 40||5-10 cc/min|
|41 – 74||3-5 cc/min|
|75 & Above||0 cc/min|
Optional Design & Components : PTFE SOLID RETAINER RING