PTFE Lined Ball Valve
MVS Lined Ball Valve is generally made from Cast Ductile Iron with lining. PTFE Lined Ball Valves is a Full Port, Two Piece Split Body Design, Bolted Body Construction with Integral Ball and Stem Unit.
Other Features are Replaceable PTFE Seat, Bubble Tight Shut Off, Glandless Design, Maintenance Free, Full Flow Efficient. Low Torque Manual lever Operated up to 100 mm / Worm Gear operated in 150 mm to 300 mm for easy operation
The lining is securely locked into the deep machined groove slot into the body. And in holes in casting ball under melting processible of FEP or PFA. This prevents liner to collapse or blow out under full vacuum/high pressure applications & high temperature.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Ball Valve
1) Design Standard : BS EN ISO 17292:2004 (BS 5351)
2) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 300 mm
4) Drilling : ASA #150 / DIN 2632/2633 / BS 10 Table D, E or F / Customer Specified.
5) Face to Face : ANSI B 16.10 / DIN 3202 / BS EN 558-1/2
6) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
7) Body / Ball M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 (S.S.304), ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M (S.S.316)
8) Lining Material Options : PFA, FEP, PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Dimensions : As per BS EN 558-2 Table-6,Series 3.
10) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) – 20 Kg/Cm, Hydraulic Test : Seat – 11 Kg/Cm2, Pneumatic Test : Seat – 6 Kg/Cm2
11) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
12) Operation : Gear Box, Pneumatic Actuator, Electro-Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Pneumatic
Salient Features :
Maintenance Free’ Glandless Live Load Design
One Piece Integral Ball Stem Combination
Minimum Cavity & Full Flow Efficient
No Backlash in Stem & Balls even after prolonged service.
Exceptionally Low Torque as compared to Plug Valve.
manufacturer of pfa lined ball valve, fep lined ball valve, ptfe lined ball valve in India