Lug Style Butterfly Valve
MVS Integrally Moulded Lug Style Butterfly Valve is available in pressure rating of PN 10, PN 16, Class 150. MVS Resilient Seated Lugged Butterfly Valve is available in Body and Disc Material of Cast Iron, SG Iron, Carbon Steel (WCB), SS 304 (CF8), SS 316 (CF8M). Our Lug Style Butterfly Valve comes with wide range of Resilient Rubber Liner Seat Options like Black Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, Hypalon, Silicon etc.
Rubber lined Lug Type Butterfly Valve Operation options include Lever, Gear Unit, Motorised, Electrical Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator (Double / Single Acting). MVS Lug Style Butterfly Valve can also be supplied with special arrangement of Long Neck, Extended Stem, Locking Arrangement, Limit Switch and Chain Wheel Operator.
Lug Style Butterfly valve incorporates the optimum design features to provide long trouble free service in the field. This general purpose soft seated lug type Butterfly valve has a fully rubber lined single piece body with a centric disc construction and is available in wafer lugged style body pattern to ensure precise location in pipeline.
The body liner which also functions as the soft seat, come either in a replaceable version or an integrally molded (bonded) version and offers 100 % bi-directional sealing against full vacuum to rated pressures of PN10 or PN16.
Design & Testing International Standard of Lug Style Butterfly Valve
|Design Standard||:||BS 5155 / API 609 / AWWA C 504 Standard|
|Inspection & Testing Standard||:||BS EN 12266 – I (BS 6755-I) / API 598 / ISO 5208|
|Flange To Flange Distance||:||As Per ANSI B 16.10 / BS 5155 / API 609|
|End Connection||:||Wafer Lugged|
|:||ANSI B 16.5, Class 150|
|Manufacturing Size Range||:||2″ (DN50) to 24″(DN 600)|
|Pressure Rating of Valve||:||150# |
|:||PN 10 / PN 16|
|Valve Operation||:||Manual Flow Control Lever / Worm-Gear Actuator Operated|
|:||Pneumatic Actuator (Single Acting Spring Return / Double Acting)|
|:||Motorized Electrical Actuator Operated Single or Three Phase Power Supply|
|Valve Seat Leakage||:||Leakage Class VI (Zero Leakage)|
MOC (Bill of Material – BOM)
|Body & Disc||:||ASTM A 126 GR. B / IS 210 GR. FG 200/220/260 (Cast Iron) / Ductile Iron|
|:||ASTM A 216 GR. WCB (Cast Carbon Steel)|
|:||ASTM A 351 GR. CF 8 / CF 8M (SS 304 / SS 316)|
|:||ASTM A 351 GR. CF 3 / CF 3M (SS 304L / SS 316L)|
|:||ASTM A 351 GR. CN7M (Alloy 20)/ ASTM A351 Gr. CF8C|
|:||ASTM A351 Gr. CD4Mcu / ASTM A351 Gr. CK3MCuN|
|:||ASTM A352 Gr. LCA / LCB / LCC (Low Temperature Carbon Steel)|
|:||Aluminum Bronze / Hast Alloy C – 22/276 / Super Duplex Steel|
|:||NACE MR0175 / NACE MR|
|Stem||:||SS 304 / SS 316 – ASTM A 276 T|
|:||304L / 316L (SS 304L / SS 316L) – ASTM A 276 T|
|:||ASTM A 276 T – 410 (S.S. 410 – 13% Cr. Steel)|
|:||Alloy 20 / Hast Alloy / Monel|
|:||Duplex Steel / Super Duplex Steel|
|Seat (Bonded / Molded Rubber)||:||NBR, Buna-N,|
|:||Nitrile, EPDM, Neoprene, Hypalon,|
- Unique triple sealing system for shaft sealing, eliminates any fugitive emission or secondary leakage.
- Self lubricated PTFE lined bearings for both drive end and non-drive end shaft ensures minimum bearing friction torque.
- Seat liner extending on to the flange contact faces, eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets during installation.
- Controlled compression of the gasket face to offer optimum sealing & prevent gasket face crushing failure.
- Bi-directional valve with tight shut off sealing capability to hold vacuum to rated pressure in either direction.
- Excellent adaptability for actuated operation through standardised top flange mounting dimensions for actuator fitment.
- Suitability for ON /OFF as well as throttling duties.
- Choice of seat and disc materials to suit media conditions and service requirements.
- The lugged wafer pattern ensures precise self centering of valve between mating flanges.
- Possibility of lower seat rating to obtain reduced operating torque and extended seat life for low operating pressures.