PTFE Lined Tubular Sight Glass
MVS PTFE Lined Tubular Sight Glass features 360o viewing of the process. The pfa lined tubular sight glass can be supplied in FEP, PFA, PVDF, lined Carbon Steel or stainless steel flanges. Flange ends to suit either ASME 150 or DIN PN10/16 piping systems.
MVS PVDF Lined Tubular sight flow indicator construction provides 360 degree process viewing with a pressure rating of up to 10 barg. It is manufactured from heavy wall borosilicate glass tube with FEP, PFA, PVDF lined flanges for use in the most demanding applications.
The Cage Construction makes our fep lined tubular sight glass extremely strong and capable of withstanding a significant amount of mishandling. The tie rod design is unique enabling adjustment of the sight glass sealing following any maintenance activity without removing it from the pipeline.
The design is both space and cost saving whilst also helping with joint reduction in the process plant.
Techincal Specifications : Tubular Sight Glass or Flow Indicator
1) Design and Testing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Pressure Rating : PN 6
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 200 mm
4) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
5) Drilling : ASA #150 /DIN 2632/33 / BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
6) Face to Face : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
7) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
8) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 (S.S.304), ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M (S.S.316)
9) Glass Tube : Toughened / Tempered Borosilicate Glass of 100 mm to 200 mm Length
10) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322, PP – ASTM D 4101
11) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) 10 Kg/Cm
12) Spark Test (Lined Flanges) : 15 K.V.D.C.