PTFE Lined 45 Degree Elbow
MVS PTFE Lined 45 Degree Elbow are supplied in casting up to 150 mm, above this size are supplied as Fabricated. We have standardized on FEP, PFA and PVDF mouldings for our 45 degree cast elbows which are very resilient to permeation and offer flat faced flange faces.
Our standard ptfe lined 45 degree elbow are all manufactured to ASME B 16.5 class 150 dimensions. PTFE Lined 45 Degree Elbows in virgin unpigmented liners or static dissipating (Anti-static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site. Long Radius PTFE 45 Degree Elbow is Ideal for use with in slurry lines to keep pressure drops to a minimum.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined 45 Degree Elbow
1) Size Range : 25 mm to 200 mm
2) Standard Degrees : 45º (Long Radius / Other Angles on request)
3) End Connection : Both Sides fixed flanges – Rotating – Fixed On / Off Centres
4) Material : Steel Fabrication – ASTM A234 Gr.WPB Flanged to ASTM A105, IS 2062, Ductile Iron GGG40.3, ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40.
5) Flanges : Made IS 2062 Plate, ASTM A105, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316)
6) Flange Dimensions : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300, Mixed
7) Lining : PTFE Liner Extruded from PTFE Resin as per ASTM F1545-97 (2003)
8) Lining Options : PTFE, FEP, PFA, PVDF, ETFE, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Jacketed 45° Elbow or bend on request
Flanges : Rotating Flange is also available on request, Fixed On/Off Center DIN PN 10/16, BS 10, ASME 300 Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs/Lugs, Vent Extensions
Material : Stainless Steel
Liner : HDPE / PP
Geometry : Long Radius, Other Angles