PTFE Lined Instrument Tee
Wafer Style PTFE Lined Instrument tee offer considerable space savings over traditional tees. MVS manufactures PFA Lined Instrument Tees from carbon steel and stainless steel casting and fabricated from solid MS or SS Round Bar in size range of 25 mm to 300 mm.
As standard ptfe lined instrument tee are supplied with a reduced bore in the branch to allow the branch to fit between the line bolts.
MVS supplies and manufacturer of FEP / PFA Instrument Tee of various Standard, Non Standard size on Request. We also manufactures in PFA / FEP / HDPE lined Instrument Tee as per international standard of ASTM F1545.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Instrument Tee
1) Size Range : 25 mm to 300 mm
2) Type : Instrument Tee
3) End Connection : Wafer
4) Material : Steel Fabrication – ASTM A234 Gr.WPB with Branch are as per ASTM A105 / IS 2062 , Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40,
6) Flange Dimensions : Wafer Sandwich Flange less to Suit Flanges as per DIN PN10 / 16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300 etc.
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA
8) Lining Options : PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Steel frame: ASTM A234 grade WPB, in compliance with ANSI B16.28
Steel instrument tee pieces : according to SCH40.
Flange: ASTM A105, in compliance with ANSI B16.5/Class 150lbs; JIS 10K or
DINis also available on request.
Standard: one fixed flange; loose flange is on request.
Lining: Pure FEP / PFA in compliance with ASTM D4894.
Other nominal sizes are available on request.
Available on request : ANSI B16.5 Class 300 flanges
Stainless Steel body
Higher diameters on request