PVDF Ball Valve
MVS Two Way PVDF Ball Valve has Three Piece Design. It has Full Bore corrosion resistant Body in Isotactic Polypropylene PP, PPH, PVDF and HDPE with end connection as flanged and screwed or threaded.
MVS PP Ball Valve is commonly used by very demanding industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
These pvdf ball valve performs an on/off or modulating function. A hole through the center of the ball along one axis connects the inlet and outlet ports of the body. In the open position, the flow is straight-through, and there is minimal pressure drop when the porting through the ball is the same size as the inside diameter of the pipe.
Technical Specifications of PVDF Ball Valve
1) Construction : 3 Piece Design, Single Piece Stem (Spindle) Reinforced Ball, PTFE Seated, Full Bore.
2) Design & Manufacturing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 150 mm (Flanged Ends), 15 mm to 100 mm (Threaded Ends)
4) End Connections : Flanged as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#), BS 10 (Table D/E/F) & DIN STD, Screwed Ends as per BSP
5) Material Options : PP (Polypropylene), HDPE (High Density Polyethylene), ISOTACTIC PP (Polypropylene), PPH, PVDF (Poly-Vinyli-dene-Fluoride)
6) Hydrostatic Test : At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and Seat.
7) Engineering Options : PVDF Ball / MS PVDF Coated stem on request, SS 304 / SS 316 Parts / Fasteners can be supplied
8) Operation : Manual Lever, Electro Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Pneumatic Valve Positioner, Pneumatic rotary Actuator, Electrical Actuator, Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch, Gear Box, Air Filter Regulator etc.
Valves are of three piece design, fitted with six metallic studs and nuts which contributes to their sturdy construction.
Valves have full bore; thereby, allowing full 100% flow.
Body and Stem seals offered in EPDM, Neoprene, Hyplon, Butyl, Viton. And also in PTFE for chemical resistance against most chemicals.
PTFE seals with steel ring inserts which gives better sealing and safety features.
Steel inserts in stem and handle give more strength, sturdiness, longer life and better performance.
Carbon black resists ultraviolet rays and prevents degradation of polypropylene in sunlight exposure.
Available in screwed end connections also.