PTFE Lined Y Strainer
MVS PTFE Lined Y Strainer features Uni Directional Bolted Cover with Drain Plug, Full Port Y Type Body fully lined with FEP, PFA, PVDF and PP having flanged ends connection as per Class 150.
Our PFA Lined Y Type Strainers of Filters has a FEP, PFA, PVDF, PP lined ductile iron, cast steel and stainless steel body. The PFA lining and PTFE mesh basket ensure long life in the most arduous conditions.
The PTFE Lined Y Type Strainers is designed to give minimum pressure losses using a large area PTFE filter basket. The standard screen size is 40 or 60 mesh.
The filter basket can be removed for cleaning or changing without removing the ptfe lined y type strainer from the pipe line. The filter basket assembly is with a PTFE drain plug to drain fluid prior to basket removal.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined WYE Strainer
1) Design and Testing Standard: As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Size Range: 25 mm to 200 mm
3) Flange: As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
4) Drilling: ASA #150, DIN 2632 / 33, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
5) Face to Face: As per Manufacturer’s Standard
6) Lining Thickness: 3 to 5 mm
7) Body M.O.C.: Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
8) Filter Element / Drain Plug: PTFE
9) Degree of Filtration: Ø1mm Perforated PTFE Filter, 40 mesh, 60 mesh
10) Lining Material Options: PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322, PP – ASTM D 4101, HDPE
11) Test and Inspection: Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) 20 Kg/Cm
12) Spark Test (Lined Flanges): 15 K.V.D.C.
13) Design Options: PTFE Lined Basket Type Filter Strainer, PTFE Lined T Type Strainer
- Industrial Inorganic Chemicals
- Metal and Mining
- Nitrogen and Phosphatic Fertilizers
- Petroleum Refining
- Sulfuric Acid
- Nitric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sea Water
manufacturer of wye ptfe lined y strainer in India, manufacturers of wye pfa lined y strainer in India