PTFE Lined Y Strainer
MVS PTFE Lined Y Strainer features Uni Directional Bolted Cover with Drain Plug, Full Port Y Type Body fully lined with FEP, PFA, PVDF and PP having flanged ends connection as per Class 150.
Our PFA Lined Y Type Strainers of Filters has a FEP, PFA, PVDF, PP lined ductile iron, cast steel and stainless steel body. The PFA lining and PTFE mesh basket ensure long life in the most arduous conditions.
The PTFE Lined Y Type Strainers is designed to give minimum pressure losses using a large area PTFE filter basket. The standard screen size is 40 or 60 mesh.
The filter basket can be removed for cleaning or changing without removing the ptfe lined y type strainer from the pipe line. The filter basket assembly is with a PTFE drain plug to drain fluid prior to basket removal.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Y Strainer
1) Design and Testing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Size Range : 25 mm to 200 mm
3) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
4) Drilling : ASA #150, DIN 2632 / 33, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
5) Face to Face : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
6) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
7) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB
8) Filter Element / Drain Plug : PTFE
9) Degree of Filtration : Ø1mm Perforated PTFE Filter
10) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322, PP – ASTM D 4101, HDPE
11) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) 20 Kg/Cm
12) Spark Test (Lined Flanges) : 15 K.V.D.C.
13) Design Options : Y Type Strainer With Drain Ball Valve, PTFE Lined Basket Type Filter Strainer, PTFE Lined T Type Strainer