PTFE Lined Y Strainer
MVS PTFE Lined Y Strainer features Uni Directional Bolted Cover with Drain Plug, Full Port Y Type Body fully lined with FEP, PFA, PVDF and PP having flanged ends connection as per Class 150.
Our PFA Lined Y Type Strainers of Filters has a FEP, PFA, PVDF, PP lined ductile iron, cast steel and stainless steel body. The PFA lining and PTFE mesh basket ensure long life in the most arduous conditions.
The PTFE Lined Y Type Strainers is designed to give minimum pressure losses using a large area PTFE filter basket. The standard screen size is 300µ but we are able to supply various sized mesh filter screens to suit client’s application.
The filter basket can be removed for cleaning or changing without removing the ptfe lined y type strainer from the pipe line. The filter basket assembly is supplied with a PTFE drain plug to drain fluid prior to basket removal.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Y Strainer
1) Design and Testing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Size Range : 25 mm to 200 mm
3) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
4) Drilling : ASA #150, DIN 2632 / 33, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
5) Face to Face : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
6) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
7) Body M.O.C. : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr.WCB
8) Filter Element / Drain Plug : PTFE
9) Degree of Filtration : Ø1mm Perforated PTFE Filter
10) Lining Material Options : PFA – ASTM D 3307, FEP – ASTM D 2116, PVDF – ASTM D 3322, PP – ASTM D 4101, HDPE
11) Test and Inspection : Hydraulic Test : Body (Shell) 20 Kg/Cm
12) Spark Test (Lined Flanges) : 15 K.V.D.C.
13) Design Options : Y Type Strainer With Drain Ball Valve, PTFE Lined Basket Type Filter Strainer, PTFE Lined T Type Strainer