PTFE Lined Reducing Tee
MVS manufactures PVDF, FEP, PFA, PTFE Lined Reducing Tee in cast steel and stainless steel body options. One piece steel construction with all wetted parts formed from heavy wall transfer moulded PFA fluoropolymer. Supplied with a high integrity investment cast steel body as standard. Fabrications are used for specials and tees with rotating flanges
Generally manufactured to ASME B 16.5 class 150 dimensions. We can also offer ptfe lined unequal tee to DIN dimensions and ASME class 300 dimensions.
PTFE Lined Reducing Tee can be supplied with virgin liners or static dissipating (Anti-static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site.
Technical Specification of PTFE Lined Reducing Tee
1) Size Range : 25 mm to 200 mm (Above Sizes on Request)
2) Type : UnEqual or Reducing Tee
3) End Connection : Both Sides fixed flanges – Rotating – Fixed On / Off Centres
4) Material : Steel Fabrication – ASTM A234 Gr.WPB with Flanges are as per ASTM A105, IS 2062 , Ductile Iron GGG40.3, ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40,
5) Flanges : Made IS 2062 Plates, ASTM A105, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316)
6) Flange Dimensions : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300, Mixed
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA
8) Lining Options : PVDF, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Flange : Rotating, Fixed On/Off center DIN PN 10/16, BS 10, ASME 300, Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs / Lugs, Vent Extensions
Material : Stainless Steel
Lining : PFA / HDPE / PP
Geometry : Non Standard Dimensions
Other Flange Drilling like DIN 2632/2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request.
Sizes above 6″ fabricated from sch 40 pipe