PP Butterfly Valve
MVS PP Butterfly Valve is manufactured in Wafer Design to sandwich between two flanges. Available in PP and PVDF Material having end connection as per class 150 in size range of 50 mm to 200 mm.
Plastic Butterfly Valves offer superior strength and chemical resistance in highly corrosive environments and process flow conditions.
PVDF Butterfly valves are quarter turn valves with equal percentage type flow characteristics.
Technical Specification of MVS PP Butterfly Valve
1) Construction : One Piece Body in Wafer / Sandwich type, Lug Style, Slips-in between line flanges
2) Design & Manufacturing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 50 mm to 200 mm
4) End Connections : Lug Type to Suit Flanges as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#)
5) Material Options : PP (Polypropylene), ISOTACTIC PP, PPH, PVDF (Poly-Vinyli-dene-Fluoride)
6) Hydrostatic Test : At 10 kg/sq.cm.g for Body and Seat.
7) Engineering Options : Shaft of S.S. 304 / S.S. 304L / S.S. 316 / S.S. 316L supplied
8) Seat or Liner Options : EPDM / Nitrile / Viton / Neoprene
8) Operation : 50 mm to 150 mm Lever Operated & In 200 mm Gear Operated, Pneumatic rotary Actuator
Slips-in between line flanges, Wafer/Sandwich type, lug style, compact design, light in weight, easy to install.
Butterfly Valve Elastomer-seat provides bubble tight shut-off.
Rigid body, sturdy construction, long trouble-free life.
Ratchet lever mechanism permits locking of disc position determined by system requirement.
Wetted parts only of PP / PVDF, HDPE / SS and elastomer compatible with fluid.
Square section shaft provides positive engagement between shaft and disc. Between shaft and lever ensuring positive shut-off with quarter turn operation.
Suitable for flow in either direction, seals in both directions and can be installed in either vertical or horizontal lines.
The liner functions as a flange gasket on both sides of the valve