Stainless Steel Gate Valve
MVS Stainless Steel Gate Valve are manufactured in size range of 50 mm to 1600 mm in ASME Pressure Class 150, 300, 600, 900 and 1500. Stainless Steel Gate Valve are available in end connection as Flanged, RTJ and Butt Weld in varieties of body and trim materials like WC6, WC9, LCB, LCC, C5, C12, Duplex Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel Gate Valves are also available in Bolted Bonnet Design, Pressure Seal Bonnet Design, Welded Bonnet Design and Cryogenic Service.
MVS stainless steel gate valves are heavy duty, outside screw & yoke type, bolted bonnet, rising stem with non rising hand wheel. Straight through bore design assures minimum turbulence, erosion and resistance to flow. The most advanced design features provides the ultimate in dependable, economic flow control. They are available in wide range of sizes and weights. These are widely suited for high pressure and temperature and variety of fluids.
Gate valve are adequate for all service media along with Hydrogen service, Oxygen service, Hydrocarbon service and NACE applications. Other optional features like Live loading, lantern ring, Bleed holes, purging lines and other features are available on request.
Technical Speciifcations : MVS Stainless Steel Gate Valve
1) Design Standard : API 600 / 603 / API 6D / ISO 10434 / ISO 14313 / BS 1414
2) Gate Design : Flexible Wedge Gate / Solid Wedge Gate / Parallel Slide Disc
3) Bonnet Design : Bolted Bonnet Design, Pressure Seal Bonnet Design and Cryogenic Service.
3) Inspection & Testing Standard : BS EN ISO 12266 – I (BS 6755 – I) / API 598 / API 600
4) Flange To Flange Distance / End to End Dimension : ANSI B 16.10
5) Pressure-Temperature rating : ASME B16.34 Class 150# to 2500#
6) End Flange dimensions : ASME B16.5, For valves larger than 24” (600mm) the flange drilling shall be as per ASME B16.47 SeriesA (MSS SP 44) or Series B (API 605), RTJ flanges are offered as optional for Class 600 and above, Butt Weld End to ANSI B 16.25
7) Manufacturing Size Range : 25 mm (1″) to 1500 mm (60″)
8) Valve Operation : Manual Hand Wheel / Worm-Gear Actuator Operated
9) Valve Seat Leakage : Leakage Class IV (For metal to metal seated valves)
Material of Construction :
01) Body / Bonnet Material : ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A 217 Gr. WC6 / WC9 / C5 / C12 / C12A, ASTM A352 Gr. LCB / LCC, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8 / CF3 / CF8M / CF3M, Duplex Stainless Steel
02) Bonnet Gaskets : Graphite Gasket with SS 316 insert, Spirally-wound SS 304 with Graphite filler, Octagonal ring Type (RTJ) metal gasket in Soft Iron / SS 304 / SS 316, Spirally-wound SS 304 / SS 316 with Graphite or PTFE filler
03) Trim : ASTM A 276 T SS 304 / SS 304L / SS316 / SS 316L, ASTM A 276 T 410 (S.S. 410 – 13% Cr. Steel), ASTM A 182 GR F6A / Half – Full Stellited, Alloy 20 / Hast Alloy, Duplex Steel / Super Duplex Steel
04) Stem Packing : Die-formed flexible Graphite rings with braided Graphite top & bottom rings, Braided PTFE
05) Class 600 gate valve can also be given in pressure seal bonnet design, in sizes from 80mm (3”) up to 300mm (12”).
06) Gland Seal Design (Water Seal) with Lantern Ring for Vacumm Application.
07) Accessories : Gear Operators, Chain Wheel, Lantern Ring, Electrical Actuator, By-Pass Arrangement, Position Indicator, Locking Devices
Salient Feature : MVS Stainless Steel Gate Valve
Meets design requirement of ASME B 16.34 / API 600 / API603 /API 6D and testing requirement API 598 / BS 6755 / API6FA / ISO 5208
Outside Screw and Yoke Construction Valves provided with back seating arrangement Solid, flexible, split wedge and parallel slide are available
Renewable, seal welded seat ring or integral seat ( Cast SS. only ) available.
Specially designed die formed graphite packing, controlled clearance between stem, gland and bonnet bushing for guaranteed low emissions meet 100 PPM maximum fugitive emission levels.
Anti – friction ball thrust bearing in yoke sleeve for higher size and classes
Grub Screw : Secures yoke nut in the bonnet
Grease Nipple : Supplies lubricant to the mating parts Flanged End or butt welding end
Flanged end dimensions conform to ANSI / ASME B 16.5 / API 605 / DIN / BS 3293
Butt welding end dimensions conform to ANSI / ASME B 16.25
Face to Face and End Dimensions conform to ASME / ANSI B 16.10 / DIN / BS 2080 Bi – directional shut-off.
Extended bonnet provided for low temperature and cryogenic services (cold box and non cold box applications) to conform to requirement of BS-6364
Deep stuffing box – with lantern ring
Self – aligning two piece gland
Gear Box / Chain Wheel design available
Electric or pneumatic actuator design available
Ring joint facings available in higher classes
Locking arrangement optional
By-Pass, Drain Plug design available
Stellited seating hard facing on request
Alloy-20, Monel, Hastelloy B & C, CF3 & CF3M Materials on request