The PTFE Bellows range is used to compensate for thermal expansion in pipelines. And for the protection of fragile process equipment such as graphite, plastic or glass. Also for the isolation of vibration hazards. PTFE lined bellows come into their own for corrosive, high purity or hot applications.
The bellows product range covers sizes from DN25/1” to DN300/12”. PTFE Expansion Bellows in sizes DN25/1” to DN150/6” are available in extra heavy duty only. Our bellows are corrosion resistant and provide longer service life.
We produce these products from high quality PTFE and can be offered in all types of virgin & all filled grades. We can also manufacture PTFE bellow as per Q.V.F. or as per drawing or specifications or sample. The PTFE lined bellows provide safe passage of pipeline. And also reduce the transfer of vibration from the rotation equipment connected to the glass assembly.
Lined Bellows Serve both for sealing the conveyed media and for acceptance of the valve spindle motion. This flexible adapter at the same time ensures the compensation of axial, lateral and angular movements.
Wide range of lined bellows provide flexible connections in pipework. And to protect glass tubes or vessels, or as universal joints
Technical Specifications of PTFE Bellows
1) Pressure Range : 150 PSIG to 190 PSIG (Depending on size and style)
2) Sizes : 25 mm to 300 mm
3) Bellow Material : White PTFE, flared over flange surface
4) Flanges : Coated carbon steel or 316 stainless steel. ANSI 150# drilling. Tapped holes
5) Limit Rods : Three limits rods of plated carbon steel or 316 stainless steel. PTFE grommets
6) Reinforcing Rings : 316 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel
7) Styles Available : Two convolute flexible coupling or three convolute expansion joint, 5 or more convolute options are available on request