PTFE Lined Concentric Reducers
MVS PTFE Lined Concentric Reducers are manufactured in Ductile Iron, Cast Steel and Stainless Steel with PFA, FEP, PVDF and PP Lining having Flanged End connection as per ASME B 16.5 class 150 and DIN dimensions.
Our PFA Lined Concentric Reducer can be supplied with virgin unpigmented liners or static dissipating (Anti-static) liners to prevent static build up within piping on site.
Typically supplied as a transfer moulded PFA lined investment cast steel construction, we use fabrications and PTFE liners for reducers fitted with rotating flanges etc. Reductions may be achieved by the use of combined reducers and reducing flanges. The overall length would be that of the reducer plus the reducing flange thickness.
Technical Specifications of PTFE Lined Concentric Reducers
1) Size Range : 15 mm X 25 mm to 200 mm X 250 mm (above sizes on req.)
2) Type : Concentric Reducer
3) End Connection : Both Sides fixed flanges – Rotating – Fixed On / Off Centres
4) Material : Ductile Iron GGG40.3 / ASTM A395, Cast Steel ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A312 TP 304 / 316 : SCH.-40
5) Flanges : Made from IS 2062 Plates, ASTM A105, CF8 (SS 304), CF8M (SS 316)
6) Flange Dimensions : DIN PN10/16, BS 10, ASME 150 / 300, Mixed
7) Lining : Moulded FEP, PFA.
8) Lining Options : PVDF, ETFE, PP, HDPE
9) Lining Thickness : Minimum 3.5 mm / 6.0 overall (±1.0 Lining Tolerance)
10) Lining Spark Test : 20 KVDC After lining
11) Hydraulic Test : 29 Kg/Cm2 After Lining
Flange : As per ANSI B 16.5/B 16.42
Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 # 150
Other Flanges Drilling like DIN 2632/2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request
Flange : Rotating DIN PN 10/16, BS10, ASME 300, Mixed
Extras : Earthing Studs/Lugs, Vent Extensions
Geometry : Non Standard Dimensions