PP Sight Glass
MVS PP Sight Glass in Three Piece Sturdy Construction fitted with toughened glass tube offers a maximum viewing area with a full 360° visibility for inspection from a reasonable distance.
This plastic sight glass is used to see the flow in a water, acid, or basic fluid network. Its tubular design with a borosilicate glass provides a good view on the flow. Tubular plastic sight glass built from PP and PVDF are used for visual checking and control of flows and filling in pipes.
A pvdf sight glass is the most economical and easiest way to add clarity to your piping systems. With an in line sight gauge you can easily monitor your fluid transfers. Often you need to monitor the color or consistency of your materials during the fluid transfer process.
Technical Specifications of PP Sight Glass
1) Construction : Three Piece Design, Full Bore, PTFE Seated.
2) Design & Manufacturing Standard : As per Manufacturer’s Standard
3) Size Range : 15 mm to 150 mm in Flanged Ends
4) End Connections : Flanged as per ANSI B 16.5 (150#), BS 10 (Table D/E/F) & DIN STD, Screwed Ends as per BSP
5) Material Options : PP (Polypropylene), ISOTACTIC PP, PP, PVDF (Poly-Vinyli-dene-Fluoride)
6) Glass Tube : Toughened Glass
7) Standard Glass Length : 4 Inch, 6 Inch
8) Hydrostatic Test : At 03 kg/sq.cm2 for Body and Seat.
9) Engineering Options : Glass length as per client’s requirement on request.
Large 360° viewing area.
double wall construction for maximum safety.
Full flow design (no corners to collect debris).
Wide choice of select plastic materials to assure maximum chemical compatibility.
Little or no maintenance required.
No special hardware required for installation (completely assembled and pre-tested).
Available with elastomers or PTFE seals to handle aggressive chemicals.
With full view window of toughened glass tube.